Colorado Supreme Court
Office of Attorney Regulation Counsel
Promoting Professionalism. Protecting the Public.
Complaints and Discipline – Filing a Complaint En Español
The Colorado Supreme Court Office of Attorney Regulation Counsel is authorized to investigate:
1. Attorneys licensed or otherwise certified to practice law in Colorado,
2. Attorneys who are not licensed in Colorado but practice in Colorado,
3. Colorado magistrates,
4. Colorado licensed attorneys serving as municipal court judges,
5. Allegations of the unauthorized practice of law,
6. Matters related to an applicant for admission to the Colorado bar, and
7. Matters related to the Colorado Attorneys' Fund For Client Protection.
To file a complaint related to any of the above topics, contact the Office of Attorney Regulation Counsel by calling (303) 457-5800, or toll free (877) 888-1370.
Note that The Office of Attorney Regulation Counsel does not handle complaints about judges, other than municipal court judges and magistrates. Complaints about judges should be directed to the Colorado Commission on Judicial Discipline.