Withdrawing An Application
- If you wish to withdraw your application, you must do so in writing.
- Your request to withdraw must be submitted using the Messaging Center within your application account.
- Application fees are nonrefundable.
- If an application is withdrawn (by written notification prior to the date of the exam) and reapplication is made within 12 months from the date the original application was filed, and provided you paid the full application fee within the past 12 months, a reapplication fee of $400 will be assessed. If reapplication is made after 12 months from the date the original application was filed the full application fee, in force at that time, will be assessed.
- If you are absent from the exam and did not submit written notification to this Board of your anticipated absence (prior to the date of the exam) the full application fee, in force at that time, will be assessed.
- Notifications of withdrawal received through your application account after close of business will be deemed received the next business day and the policies and fees referenced above will be applied accordingly.
< Back to Bar Exam