Colorado Supreme Court

Office of Attorney Regulation Counsel

Promoting Professionalism. Protecting the Public.

Law School FAQs

As a Law School Representative, how can we provide copies of the Law School Graduation Certificate, Law School Application, and/or make a request for a Bar Exam Report?

As a law school representative, you may upload electronic copies in PDF or MS Word to our Law School Document Portal. This Portal is for Law School Representatives only. Our Office will accept electronic signatures and seals on the school documents. To the extent possible, if making an additional request for information from our office, please upload the request in electronic form through this portal on school letterhead. Click here to access the Law School Document Portal.

< Back